Our spring 2019 trip will be to Holland to motor a loop which includes seeing the Keukenhof (also known as the Garden of Europe). It has about 7 million flower bulbs and covers 32 hectares. This route also includes Amsterdam, Gouda, Utrecht, Leiden, and Lisse.
Scroll down for cost and to see what is included in this cruise.
See our Destination Description page for more details on the area.
April 29-May 6: FULL (2 cabins / double occupancy)
September 14-21: PENDING (3 cabins / double occupancy)
September 21-28: 6 spots available (3 cabins / double occupancy)
September 28-October 5: FULL (3 cabins / double occupancy)
Note: These dates are approximate and can change by 2-3 days on either end depending on boat availability. The cruise will always be 7 days/nights. Boat reservation dates will be firmed up 10-12 months before departing. There will be time to decide if you want to extend your trip to Paris or another place after committing to the boat trip. Plane tickets will be booked about 4-6 months prior to your departure date. If adding on to your boat cruise by visiting Paris or another location, hotels can be booked anywhere from 3-6 months out.
Planned & Guided Tours include:
- Round trip airfare to Paris from many US cities
- Ground transfers to and from Paris
- One week of guided canal boat cruising (each cabin sleeps 2)
- Operating the boat (you are welcome to try your hand at driving)
- Initial provisioning of the boat (inc. dry goods, cleaning supplies and food)
- History tidbits and tours along our route
- Wine education & tasting plus cellar & vineyard tours with a Certified Specialist of Wine
- Optional yoga with an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (available on some cruises)
- Extras can include a few days in Paris or other cities / historic places before or after your cruise
- Facilitation of purchasing museum passes and bus tours
- Personal meeting to help you plan your trip
Including round-trip airfare, tours range from $3800-$4600 per person for one week (depends on which boat is rented and the time of year of the cruise/tour; 6 person occupancy, each cabin sleeps 2). Joining us for our Wine Adventure Tour or planning a small group vacation (such as with friends or family) is a perfect fit. Extending your trip to visit Paris or another city will increase your cost – amount of increase is based on your choice of hotel, tour package, etc.
For more information and/or to book a trip contact David Devere at david @ savvynomad.com or give us a call at 218-409-2540. You can also sign up for our newsletter and receive notices on upcoming wine education classes and wine tours.
Questions about the tours? Visit our FAQ Page or give us a call or send us an email. We’re happy to talk to you.